eduKiwi School launches the largest educational platform in Romania with an investment of over 1.5 million euros
This Thursday, October 5, 2023, the largest Romanian educational project – the eduKiwi School application – will be launched at the national level.
You can find more information about the largest educational platform at edukiwischool.ro.
This platform is dedicated to students as well as parents. It gives students access to all school subjects taught by over 47 teachers. Thus, any child can understand school lessons, wherever they are. In addition, the application also benefits from personal and professional development courses registered by 136 experts.
By carrying out this Romanian educational project, the developers of eduKiwi School want to revolutionize education in Romania by uniting the three important pillars in child development: parents, teachers and students.
“We believe very much in the usefulness of this platform, which is why over 1.5 million euros were invested in its creation. The investment was made with the help of 3,527 project supporters and from own capital. We designed an accessible solution because we want to provide access to modern education to all students in Romania, regardless of where they are and their financial possibilities. Any young person can have access to all school subjects and courses with applicability in everyday life, all in one place: eduKiwi School”, says Doru Pelivan – co-founder of eduKiwi School.
The eduKiwi School platform includes:
- Over 2,800 lessons covering the subject according to the school curriculum.
- Over 110 personal and professional development courses suitable for students and adults.
- Collaboration with over 136 experts and 47 teachers from the whole country.
- Exercises and tests to deepen the school subject.
- Preparatory lessons for the national assessment and baccalaureate exams. To motivate students to learn, the app is built on the principles of a computer or phone game – learn, play, win.
How can parents enroll their children on the platform
For the first time, starting Thursday, October 5, access to the app can be done by annual subscription or monthly subscription, at prices more affordable than half an hour of meditation. A monthly subscription will cost 79 lei, and for the annual subscription users will pay only 49 lei per month. With the launch of eduKiwi School, only on the 5th and 6th of October the prices will be exceptional, i.e. only 29 lei per month when purchasing the annual subscription or 49 lei/month when purchasing the monthly subscription.
“We want to revolutionize education in Romania by uniting the three important pillars in child development: parents, teachers and students. We believe that a young person’s education should be extremely affordable. That’s why we prepared a special offer with the launch of the platform to encourage as many parents and students as possible to use it. Thus, those who want to experience the benefits of the application, will be able to purchase annual subscriptions for only 29 lei per month, in the first 2 days after the launch (October 5 and 6)”, said Doru Pelivan, co-founder of eduKiwi School.
How the child will learn in eduKiwi School
Giving him access to the eduKiwi School application does not in any way mean that we are encouraging the child to stop going to school. The application means an extra help to learn more easily what he doesn’t understand at school. In addition, he has the opportunity to learn new things, which he needs to know to be successful in life:
- Personal development courses, communication, networking, discovering vocation and talent, learning new skills.
- Financial and entrepreneurial education courses on how to make money as a young person.
- Courses about professions and careers, so that they understand from a young age what they would like to be when they grow up.
- The possibility to choose his favorite teacher from several top teachers, for each subject.
- Learning through play is the strength of the application, all in a new format and very easy to watch.
- If a child does not understand a part of the lesson, the child can always return at the desired minute to review the content and repeat it to understand it better.
- The application offers the possibility to choose the playback speed at which you want to watch the material. You can set a faster speed to go through the lesson faster or a suitable speed to understand every detail.
All school subject and other development courses can be accessed and watched directly from your phone, tablet or laptop.
“More than 250 experts, programmers, teachers, course authors, graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, coordinators, sales representatives, marketers, consultants were involved in the creation of the platform. It took 2 years of daily work to succeed in launching it, the project exceeding a total investment of 1.5 million euros”, said Mihai Pegulescu – co-founder of eduKiwi School.