Footprints AI opens first US office in Silicon Valley
- New Footprints AI office opens in Plug and Play building in Sunnyvale CA
- The company will be represented in the US through a locally registered legal entity
- Target at least 2 large US customers in 2024
- Estimates that 40% of next year’s turnover will be generated outside
Footprints AI, a Romanian company that operates one of the most advanced media retail platforms in the world, opens its first office in the US, in Silicon Valley, and targets at least 2 large clients in the American market in 2024.
The new office Footprints AI is located in the Plug and Play Building in Sunnyvale CA, in the epicenter of Silicon Valley’s tech hub. The company estimates that, by the end of next year, 40% of sales will be made outside Romania. Currently, 10% of Footprints AI’s turnover is generated outside the country.
“Silicon Valley is the most innovative ecosystem, aggregating top technology companies and exceptional talent. The presence of Footprints AI here accelerates the expansion and development of our business, and the partnership with Plug & Play supports our integration into the ecosystem and the creation of opportunities to find the right customers and investors faster. Entering the US is a priority for Footprints AI’s expansion, with the Retail Media market here being at least 30 times more valuable than any other geographic region. Our estimates place the US Retail Media industry at $50 billion,” says Dan Marc, Founder and CEO, Footprints AI.
Footprints AI will partner with at least 2 large US customers by the end of 2024. It is currently in advanced discussions with 3 US retail companies, one of the largest retail warehouse chains, a retail bank in top of the largest in California and with the largest regional retailer in Texas.
These open opportunities for Footprints AI to have a first customer in the US market even before the end of 2023. The first US customer is among Footprints AI’s previously set goals for this year, along with investments to scale the solution, automate set-up and continue to develop the accuracy of its proprietary omnichannel AI technology. Footprints AI has set the stage to revolutionize the Retail Media industry by using state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence to bring together untapped data from physical and online retail.
Currently, retailers only monetize 15% of customer data. Proprietary Footprints AI technology gives them access to the remaining 85% of data, turning anonymous buying behaviors from brick-and-mortar and online into known omnichannel customers. The Footprints AI platform is based on a unique technology that analyzes the data generated by consumers, through their shopping behavior in offline retail, anonymized and at an individual level, using its own Artificial Intelligence technologies.
The company helps increase store sales, optimize operations and improve customer experience by personalizing the process. About AI Footprints Footprints AI is the Romanian company that operates one of the most advanced media retail platforms in the world, offering the simplest and most accessible way to convert anonymous traffic into profitable customers for offline companies.
The Footprints AI solution uses a unique technology that gives offline commerce companies the ability to monetize the data generated by their customers. Currently, the retail media solution offered by Footprints AI is used by companies such as INGKA Holding B.V. (operator of IKEA stores), Majid Al Futtaim (UAE real estate and retail conglomerate), NEPI, Vienna Insurance Group, Jaguar, Hyundai, Land Rover, Erste Group, First Bank and Țiriac Group.
photo credits: clearcommunications.ro