The forum will be live on the financialintelligence.ro platform, Facebook Financial Intelligence and Youtube Financial Intelligence between 11.00 – 13.00.
During this period, the number of cyber attacks has increased alarmingly, in the context in which extremely many employees work in less familiar and less secure conditions and want to obtain information about the coronavirus and about the new rules of organization introduced.
– New cybersecurity challenges
– Cyberintelligence – vulnerabilities, risks and threats
– Cybersecurity and critical infrastructure
– The importance of 5G technology and the related security risks
– Cybersecurity in online transactions
– How to protect ourselves from cyber attacks
– Cyber risks in telework
– Recommendations for a safe online activity from home
– Critical vulnerabilities in mobile telephony
– Multiplying phishing campaigns
– Measures taken by companies for data protection
– Cyber security in the age of Artificial Intelligence
– Research-Development in cybersecurity
– Implementation of Law no. 362/2018 on ensuring a high common level of security of computer networks and systems
The event brings together participants registered based on an invitation received from the organizer and targets representatives from the IT & C sector and other industries: state officials, politicians, ambassadors, businessmen, top management of companies in areas such as cybersecurity, IT, energy , banks, capital market, telecom, gambling, industry, military and others, media and other specialists in the field.
In addition, the event will attract a much wider audience through the LIVE broadcast on the financialintelligence website and on social media.
The participants csnd register online at https://financialintelligence.ro/cybersecurity-online-forum-in-perioada-covid-19/#formular) and after submitting registration, will receive an email with the e-conference