Latest trends like demographic upheaval, globalization, digital technology, and changing social values and worker expectations, are disrupting business models and radically changing the workplace. These are requiring both workers and businesses to adapt and change the way they work
The Forum will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest on October 30.th and welcomes Diamond partner Wipro, Gold partners Colliers International, Noerr, ACCA, partner Vastint and supporting partners ABSL, ANIS, ClujIT, HRS and Wave.
The event’s moderator is Colin C. Lovering, Vice Chairman – British Romanian Chamber of Commerce, Senior Vice-President – Avison Young Real Estate
The annual event dedicated to the human resources brings together cross industries HR leaders to collaboratively map solutions to the challenges of building sustainable and agile learning organizations. The discussions will be focused on the most successful operating models, as well as characteristics of the talent and leadership the companies need, how data can be leveraged to provide relevant insights, and the technology worth investing in.
08:30 – 09:30 Registration & Coffee
09:30 – 10:30 FIRST SESSION: Employee Engagement Trends for 2019
Due to various innovations in new technologies, expansion of global markets and changing candidate expectations, the Global Talent Acquisition landscape is in a constant state of change. We’ll take forward agile business transformation and what it means for HR and, beyond that, for the human employee, the organization they work in, the leadership there, and society overall.
• Employee experience moves center stage
• Wellbeing and mental health in a digital workplace – reducing digital stress for a more productive workforce
• Strategies to develop talent in the organization
• Professional development
10:30– 10:45 Refreshment break
10:45 – 12:15 SECOND SESSION: Strategic Talent Acquisition
In the current era of record-low unemployment and high job seeker option value, only the most capable talent teams will successfully attract top candidates.
2019 will continue the trend of companies leveraging branding as a culture-building and recruiting tool. Companies have to build creative marketing and social media campaigns that focus on company values. By doing so, organizations attract talent that matches their culture through self-selection—prospective applicants’ interactions with a brand help them determine whether they’re a good fit for the company, and vice versa. From data analytics for successful recruiting and maximizing your digital footprint to content strategy and data-driven recruiting practices, learn how to improve your social strategy with best practices and data-driven solutions.
• HR professionals in the automation and digital age – building trust, credibility and being human
• Building a corporate culture of diversity, equality and engaging employee experience
• Recruitment marketing strategies: Humanizing Candidate Experience
• Maximizing the digital footprint. The corporate digital Brand
• Employer branding and company culture – ways to boost referrals
12:15 – 12:30 Refreshment break
12:30 – 14:00 THIRD SESSION: HR Technology
Technology can help recruiters streamline every part of the hiring process—including sourcing candidates, interviewing applicants, onboarding new hires and much more. But, given the vast amount of recruiting tools and technologies on the market, deciding which technology to purchase can be a challenge.
• Exploring the Future Workplace – the applications of AI in office environments and how it changes the way we work
• Finding the Right Technology Fit – how to effectively navigate the HR technology landscape
• Recruitment software
• Blockchain in recruiting
• People Analytics and Future of Work
• Future of corporate learning: tech to upskill and reskill for 21st Century
For securing a seat at the event, please see the registration fees and availability of seats at: http://people-empowering-business.thediplomat.ro/