Workplace of the Future brings the trends on office design and immersion of technologies closer to stakeholders
The Diplomat-Bucharest organizes the 3rd edition of Workplace of the future in November, 20 2019 at Capital Plaza Hotel, close to the heart of Bucharest.
The event’s Gold Partners are Vastint, Wipro, Noerr, COS, CBRE and benefits from the support of HRS, Wave and has as media partners Outsourcing Today and Financial Intelligence.
As the future of the workplace continues to be driven by flexibility and openness, companies have been thinking a lot more about their workplaces. Whether it be to drive greater efficiencies from expensive floorspace, to embrace and support emerging technologies, to improve working environments to attract and retain staff or to explore alternatives to expensive business relocation, the Romanian workplace is changing.
Workplace transformation can be a powerful vehicle to initiate culture change, inspire innovation and improve productivity. What companies want to know is – is it worth it, and does it have a lasting impact on the bottom line.
The conference caters to senior & executive property and workplaces professionals who are looking to learn how they can use future technologies to drive innovation, productivity and efficiency in the workplace. The event brings together opinion-shapers, decision-makers and product innovators to explore the latest thinking and debate how technology is fundamentally changing how real estate is used, developed, managed and invested in – looking at the opportunities for business leaders and their organizations.
The event agenda’s topics will be discussed in the panel by:
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, VASTINT Romania
- Tudor Ionescu, Head of Advisory & Transaction Services, Office CBRE
- Diana Calfa, Managing Partner, Morphoza
- Oliver Heath, Director, Oliver Heath Design, on behalf of COS
- Mircea-Catalin Roman, Coordinator Employment Practice Noerr, Senior Associate
- Colin C. Lovering, Senior Vice President Avison Young Real Estate Romania
14:30 – 15:00 Registration & Coffee
15:00 – 17:00 CONFERENCE STANDPOINTS
- The relationship between environment, employee wellbeing, and productivity
- Smart Working – an approach that aims to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness in achieving job outcomes through flexibility, autonomy and collaboration; optimizing tools and working environments for employees
- The growing movement of Digital Nomads, and how the demand for greater working flexibility is forcing the workplace to redefine itself
- Agile Working benefits from the use of technology and flexibility in the workspace in such a way that employees can choose where and how they work provided they get the job done
- Getting ready for Gen Z
- IoT shaping the future for workplace
- Re-imagining resources in the sharing economy
- Employees being now key stakeholders when it comes to shaping Corporate Responsibility strategies
17:00 – 17:30 Q&A
17:30 – 19:30 Networking cocktail
Find the details on the event’s detailed topics, panel line-up and registration, here