Mihai Gavan, TotalSoft: “The outsourcing services industry will change a lot in the future, and the base of this change will be technology”
“In the outsourcing services today, on a global manner, everybody is looking at technology. You can outsource two types of things. First of all, you can outsource the part that the human can do. The second part is the services that your company is delivering.
The other days I was reading an article in which it said that in 2035 we will have only 30 percent of the jobs that we have today. The other 70 percent will be replaced by other types of jobs. For example, we have services today for maintaining servers. Tomorrow we might have services for maintaining chatbots,” Mihai Gavan, HCM Global Sales Director, TotalSoft said during the Romanian Business Services Forum 2021 organized by Outsourcing Today.
“The only thing you can change in the service is the time of delivery. If you can shorten this time, then you can go lower on the price. Everybody in the world is looking for higher quality services, but with costs as low as possible.
You can automate your processes with different technologies that you can find in the market. We have an internal project right now and we are processing around 60,000 employees in Romania per month. Our goal is to reduce the processing time of data for a company with over 1,000 employees.
The outsourcing services industry will change a lot in the future, and the base of this change will be technology.”
Find the full event recording on Youtube event page.