PIN AWARDS 2022 Gala designated its winners at Iasi
The regional IT & outsourcing industry announced its winners during the recently held PIN AWARDS 2022 Gala.
The event, which returned after a two-year hiatus, enjoyed a massive presence from local entrepreneurship and multi-national companies in the field, which carry out part of its operations in Iasi. Over 150 people attended the handing over of the trophies awarded by the PIN Ecosystem, which includes PIN Magazine, Fab Lab Iași, PIN Map Iași and PIN Magazine Debates.
For the 17 awards offered at the gala, the organizers received 69 nominations. The prizes were awarded in three categories (Companies, Projects, People), each category being divided into several sections (a total of 15 sections). In addition, a Special Jury Prize and a Prize for the entire activity were awarded. The jury appointed to decide the winners consisted of 14 members, representatives of the technical university environment from Iași and entrepreneurs from the IT&O industry.
The WINNERS of the 3 main SECTIONS of the Gala are:
- Educational Initiative of the Year – Master’s Program of the Faculty of Automation and Computers, Cyberspace Security.
- The best branding initiative for employers – Ness Digital Engineering Iasi
- The best IT&O initiative in the Republic of Moldova – ACETI (Association for the Development of Electronic Communications and Innovative Technologies)
- Award for community impact – Codecamp Romania.
- CSR initiative of the year – Amazon Development Center Romania
- The best digital tool to help Ukrainian refugees –UKRINIASI.RO
- Development of the office of the year – Palas Campus
- The most active ITO company in Western Moldova (except Iași) – Endava (Suceava)
- Startup of the Year – Digital – Veterinary Software and NestorUp
- IT Company of the Year – Signant Health
- The new competitor of the year – Visma Software Romania
- Outsourcing company of the year 2022 – SCC Romania
- Transaction of the year for a local IT company – Digitail – Veterinary Software
- Manager of the Year – Cristian Neghină (Pentalog)
- Woman of the Year in IT&O – Florentina Vasiliu (Romania Driver)
- Special Jury Prize – BCR
- The prize for the entire activity – Florin Cardasim
About the organizer
PIN Magazine is the magazine of the regional IT & Outsourcing industry, printed in a circulation of 1,000 color copies (> 40 pages) with targeted distribution to IT companies and relevant university environment. The magazine contains editorials, interviews and articles about the employer brand, trends and analysis, technology, education, real estate, live offices, events and IT communities.
- PIN Talks debates
- Fab Lab Iasi is part of a global network of laboratories created to facilitate innovation and digital manufacturing.
- PIN Maps is a map of modern offices in Iasi that will also contain the initiatives that matter for the IT & Outsourcing industry (airport, start-up hubs, conference rooms, electric car charging stations), as well as locations for future projects of green office buildings.
The PIN Awards Gala is an annual event and aims to reward strong companies and firms, innovative start-ups, courageous entrepreneurship in the region, relevant community events, and sustainable academic projects. Creative partners: Wink Public Multimedia, Promer Group, Wiron Media partners: Ziarul de Iași, Radio Hit, Pin Magazine.ro Educational partners: “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi Event sponsors: BCR, Orange, CGM Software Romania, Signant Health, SCC Services, Osram AMLS, Ness.