THE DIPLOMAT BUCHAREST & OUTSOURCING TODAY organizes the sixth edition of the ROMANIAN BUSINESS SERVICES FORUM & Awards 2020 on July15 at Athenee palace Hilton Bucharest (Roberto’s terrace).
The event is held in English language and it is organized between 15:00 – 19:30 pm.
The event benefits from the support of DIAMOND PARTNER Wipro, GOLD PARTNERS PwC, ADP, Colliers International, Societe Generale European Business Services, PARTNERS SCC, Endava, Sea One, Wave, Accace, Valoris, with the support of ANIS, ClujIT and MEDIA PARTNERS Financial Intelligence, Economistul, Romania Durabila, Club Economic, Fab Lab Iasi, Pin Magazine.
It is the high time for business shared services in Romania to go beyond the paradigm of doing business as usual. 2020 forced all business sectors as well as outsourcing and business shared services to develop into new areas, rethink the daily operations and create a new future for the entire industry. This future is about keeping the core activities and operations but also evolve into more specific areas such as: strategy, differentiation, health&safety and more complex and profound aspects of businesses.
THE FORUM brings together the most prominent companies acting in the Business Shared Services– BPO, ITO, SSC and connected services and tech solutions providers’ industry in Romania in a half-day event with engaging keynote sessions sustained by C-level industry leaders within an interactive CEO LEADER DEBATE and multiple and engaging networking opportunities. The event aims at becoming an arena where key players in the field can discuss the current challenges and opportunities that the business services providers deal with.
THE AWARDS GALA continues to recognize, reward and celebrate the success of the most prominent companies acting in the Outsourcing – BPO, ITO and SSC industry in Romania.
The Jury Board is formed by:
- FRANCESCA POSTOLACHE, Partner at PwC Romania
- ANDRADA ILIESCU, Advisory Director at KPMG
- GABRIELA MECHEA, Executive Director ANIS Romania
- ANDREI ROMANESCU, Managing Director at Veeam Software
- ANDREI CRACIUN, head of Digital Transformation & Data Analysis, West University of Timisoara
- ALEXANDRU TULAI, Vicepresident, Cluj IT Cluster
- DAN ZAHARIA, Senior Leasing Consultant, EXTIND Management
- CARMEN ADAMESCU, Partner E&Y
- MIHAELA ROSU, Director, Deloitte Audit
- MIHAELA ROBU, Business Development Manager at ACCA South – Eastern Europ
CEO LEADERS DEBATE- The Leadership perspective in the changing business world
- VIVEK BAKSHI, General Manager, WIPRO Technologies
- FRANCESCA POSTOLACHE, Partner, PwC Romania
- MATTHIEU PASQUIER, CEO, Societe Generale European Business Services
- GEORGE DIDOIU, Director Tenant Services |, Office agency, Colliers International Romania
- COLIN C. LOVERING, Vice-President, BRCC, PANEL Moderator
WORK – A MATTER OF TRUST | OVERCOMING THE BARRIERS IN ACHIEVING THE BUSINESS GOALS AND BUILD A STRONG FEELING OF SCOPE OF WORK
- Organizational strategy in adapting workplaces and protecting workers
- Rethinking or introducing new job models at work
- Expanded employer role as social safety net
- Separation of critical skills and roles
LEADERSHIP – INSPIRNG, ENGAGING, EMPOWERING | HOW TO MANAGE THROUGH
THE POWER OF EXAMPLE AND BUILD COMMITMENT ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY LEVELS
- Taking tough decisions and work through tough choices faster
- Conveying the Leaders’ vision and epowerement all through organizational structures
- Switching from plan-driven to purpose-driven
- How do leaders and organizations are navigating into the new business and life reality
BUILDING BRIDGES | ENVISIONING NEW SYNERGIES AND CREATING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS ON VERTICALS AND HORIZONTALS OF BUSINESS COMMUNITY TO REACH THE NEEDED BUSINESS GOALS
- The general feeling within the organizations: Coping with anxiety, enabling and pushing further industry syneriges through dialogue and cooperation
- Virtualization of daily work: organizational platforms, innovative ideas to en
- Leveraging teams and engaging managers and teams in strategy planning to ensure alignment on priorities, and contingencies
FAST LEARNING | DESIGNING NEW ROLES WITHIN THE COMPANIES. EVERY CRISIS REVEALS A NEED
- What are the revelations over the pandemic crisis and what is their effective reflection in the company’s operations
- Virtual Coaching & Online Leadership Development
- Virtualization of work and of organizational communication: Challenges and solutions
REACHING EFFECTIVE RESILIENCE | BUILDING EFFECTIVE BUSINESS RESILIENCE, BEST PRACTICES AND SHARING KNOWLEDGE
- Leaders feel the pressure too: How do you cope and make the best from the available resourses
- Adaptive Leadership and coveying a clear message within organization: What would this message be?
- Corporate Ingenuity in challenging times: How Top Leaders are making a difference