The company’s first location opened in June 2018 in the central area of Cluj, in a building designed for office space. The modern design of the building is spread over 6 levels and covers an area of over 1,350 sqm, including office space, a terrace and a café. The Hub’s offering includes security, cleaning and administrative services as well as access to networking events and shared leisure areas.
Currently, 20 per cent of the office spaces delivered by the company is occupied by start-ups and freelancers, with the rest of 80 per cent being dedicated to companies. In the first operational year, Silicon Forest’ s coworking spaces attracted companies from IT, digital marketing, SEO, Design, automotive design, AI, programming, event organizers and PR.
The company plans to invest 200.000 Euro in the second location that will take up 1.200 sqm within a building located near the central park ( known as Parcul Mare among the residents).