Romanian Outsourcing Summit reaches its third edition
OUTSOURCING TODAY, the integrated communication platform of the business services sector, powered by The Diplomat Bucharest, presents the Third Edition of the ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT on March 23rd 2017, at Sheraton Hotel in Bucharest.
The event is organized with the support of diamond partner Wipro and gold partners Genpact, CIMA, BCR Pensii, Vastint, Jll, Societe Generale- European Business Services.
The main trends the global business landscape faces right now, ruled by the impact of internet and interconnectivity are technology disruption and digitization and the winning organizations are those that can adapt quickly and drive business transformation on an ongoing basis.
The summit brings together industry experts, academic figures and authorities in all industry levels to discuss the steps to be done towards an efficient cooperation between authorities and the industry stakeholders and the trends that will alter the actual business model.
• Legislative changes and their impact on the industry
• Repositioning of business dynamics. The direction that the current model of doing business needs to evolve and trends in each of the SSC, ITO, BPO field
• Romania's main competitive advantages as an outsourcing destination
• Leading a remote workforce and ensuring that employees working from home are keeping your data confidential
• Moving from on premise to cloud services and how to manage these changes
• Omnichannel infrastructure
• Cloud-based software helps employees manage operations remotely and deploy solutions quickly. A flexible workplace that can be carried to places such as home, hotels, and airports is one way to ensure high productivity
• Cybersecurity concerns
• Increasing the pool of students with IT and BPO related skills and competences
• Virtual Workforce on the Cloud with Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC0)
• Relocation of young people after graduating university Bringing in and retaining new talents in 2 and 3 tier cities
• Professional reconversion as a tool to explore a new pool of candidates
• The skill-sets required to be successful in shared services changing field
• Financially educated Millennials
Please find all the event details on venue, agenda, partners and speakers, registration on the official website at: ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT
CA Technologies acquired Veracode
CA Technologies on Monday announced it's acquiring Veracode, a SaaS-based secure devOps platform provider, for approximately 614 million US dollars in cash. The deal is expected to close in Q1 of fiscal year 20 Read Full article »