Latest News  

RE/MAX GdL: The real estate market in Cluj-Napoca exceeds 1 billion euros

RE/MAX Grup de Lux, one of the first franchises RE/ MAX in Romania in Cluj-Napoca, estimates that the housing market Cluj will reach this year a value of over 1 billion euros if taken into account all categories of transactions.

2016-05-18 12:04:51 - by Bogdan Tudorache

"In the 20 years of our office, we have seen major changes undergone by local real estate market and we can say that 2016 is a promising year. We estimate that all transactions, whether sales - purchases or rentals, of segments will reach a total value of over 1 billion euros,"saya Ramona Cuc, broker and owner of RE/MAX Grup de Lux.

According to her, this year, of the total market transactions of Cluj, about 75% involve residential properties, while the remaining 25% is divided among numerous office locations, commercial or industrial.

"The average price of residential segment is currently the largest in the country - about 1,200 euro per sqm, with peaks exceeding 1,500 euro per sqm easily," said she, explaining that this segment price rose by about 12% in the last year and at the same time, many new housing units were delivered in Cluj-Napoca, but also in Floreşti.

Business of over 1.25 million euro for RE / MAX Grup de Lux

The company reported in 2015 a turnover made of earned commissions of about 1.25 million lei, of which over 74% are derived from sale deals.
The residential segment totals 72% of the company's business, the remaining 28% belonging to the commercial transactions segments, office and industrial.

The largest transaction in the history of the RE / MAX Grup de Lux has been a historical building in Cluj-Napoca, contracted to 10 million euros and traded between the two companies.
Among the major transactions of office buildings include several historical reference Cluj - Hotel Continental, Student Clinic, Conservatory House or Villa Tatar.

"There have also been important buildings of offices we traded exclusively - Power Business Center or Maestro Business Center - and other large properties ranging from commercial and land important for real estate development, with values trading more than 1 million euros," adds Ramona Cuc.


0 COMMENTS ^ Go back to Top
WRITE A COMMENT ^ Go back to Top
 
Your email address will not be published.
Nickname
Email
Comment
Validation Code
   
 
 
NEWS
JLL: Total office space in Bucharest to reach 3 million sqm

The second quarter of 2019 reconfirmed the increased interest for the office market in Romania. Over 115,000 square meters of office space were leased over this period at the national level, a value similar wit

 Read Full article »
Horváth & Partners launches Steering Lab, Big Data and Machine Learning-based excellence center

Management consultant Horváth&Partners announced it launched an excellence center in Romania, Steering Lab, AI-based and using tools of Big Data and Machine Learning.

 Read Full article »
Colliers International takes over the property management of Vastint's Business Garden Bucharest

The real estate consultancy company Colliers International will be in charge with the property management of the office compound Business Garden Bucharest, developed by Vastint in Orhideea area in Bucharest.

 Read Full article »
Survey: Romanians switch to a lower-paying job for other advantages

One out of five Romanians took at least once throughout their career a lower-paying job and two out of five would take a lower-paying job in exchange for other advantages they see as more valuable, a survey con

 Read Full article »
Fujitsu named a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, Europe

Gartner has once again named Fujitsu a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, Europe. This is the seventh consecutive year that Fujitsu

 Read Full article »
KKR enters exclusive negotiations with GBL for Webhelp Group

KKR, a leading global investment firm, announces it has entered into exclusive negotiations to sell a majority stake in the Webhelp group to Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL). GBL will invest alongside Webhelp's

 Read Full article »
TELUS International continues to grow in Bucharest

In order to support the extensive hiring planned for TELUS International in Bucharest this year, the company has acquired 1,200 sqm more space, in addition to the 8,800 sqm office space it has in AFI Park.

 Read Full article »
EY: Four out of five companies plan to reduce their legal spend over the next two years

Eighty-two percent of companies plan to reduce their legal function costs over the next two years, with 42 per cent of respondents planning on doing so by more than 10 per cent, according to a new report releas

 Read Full article »
ANCOM: About 15 million connections affected by security

About 15 million connections were affected in 2018 by security incidents that had in view the security and integrity of electronic communications networks and services, most of them being about mobile telephony

 Read Full article »
PwC Report: In ten years, digital transformation will impact 600,000 jobs in Romania

Over the next ten years, the digital transformation generated by new technologies will affect 600,000 jobs in Romania, according to the PwC's Workforce Disruption Index, presented on July 2, 2019 at Workforce f

 Read Full article »
 
 
 
MOST READ ARTICLES
» Raiffeisen Bank Romania outsources onl...
» Oracle results pushed down by a strong...
» World-class HR organizations now spend...
» Apostoleanu, Oracle: Human talent, mos...
» Sergiu Negut, on the stage of People i...
» Microsoft and Oracle to interconnect M...
» The importance of training in developi...
» ANIS: Romanian IT market annual revenu...
» Healthcare IT outsourcing market is ex...
» Bosch Service Solutions to grow 20% Ti...
 
EDITOR CHOICE
My HR Lab: Research of suitable candidates and giving feedback to rejected ones, the biggest challenge in HR

During June 2019, My HR Lab company run an online (social media platforms) survey "Challenges of the recruitment process" which enrolled over 100 professionals working in HR and recruitment in Romania.

 Read Full article »
The local market needs more added-value and complex projects to be developed by the companies

The statement has been uttered within this year's Romanian Outsourcing and Shared Services Summit by Catalina Dodu, Country Manager at Atos, pointing to the local enablers that could enhance the innovation and

 Read Full article »
The office market at a glance: The round for tenants is on

Data provided by CBRE show that the office spaces segment will continue to grow rapidly in 2019, and 15 new projects covering 304.000 sqm will be delivered. According to the real estate consultancy agency, curr

 Read Full article »
People Empowering Business Forum 2019 to take place on October, 30 at Bucharest

Latest trends like demographic upheaval, globalization, digital technology, and changing social values and worker expectations, are disrupting business models and radically changing the workplace. These are req

 Read Full article »
Addressing the mantra of cyber-security: Confidentiality, integrity and availability

The fast advancement of technology in all the aspects of everyday life, either personal or professional, and the emerging of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning), not to mention cloud technolo

 Read Full article »
Latest News  
 
about us | newsletter | contact | members area | GDPR policy
Copyright © 2015 by Diplomat Media Events Design by Diplomat Media Events