The latest trends like demographic upheaval, globalization, digital technology, and changing social values and worker expectations, are disrupting business models and radically changing the workplace and will be tackled as topics at the fifth edition of People Empowering Business Forum 2019 organized by The Diplomat-Bucharest at October, 30 at Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest, starting 8.30 am.
The annual event dedicated to the human resources brings together cross industries HR leaders to collaboratively map solutions to the challenges of building sustainable and agile learning organizations. The discussions will be focused on the most successful operating models, as well as characteristics of the talent and leadership the companies need, how data can be leveraged to provide relevant insights, and the technology worth investing in.
The event debates will be fully run in English language.
The half-day conference will be moderated by Colin C. Lovering, Vice Chairman – British Romanian Chamber of Commerce, Senior Vice-President – Avison Young Real Estate and will unfold the latest trends in Employee Engagement, Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention, HR Technologies.
- Manuel Dujardin, Director Training & Recruitment, SocGen
- Noni Jain , DOP – Talent Acquisition, Wipro
- Sandor Bodnar , Managing Director, Hays
- Corina Vasilescu , CFO, ADP
- Roxana Serban , Talent Coach, ADP
- Adnana Popa , Managing Partner, Sago Finance
- Andreia Stanciu , Head of ACCA – South-Eastern Europe
- George Didoiu , Director Tenant Services, Colliers
- Mircea Catalin Roman , Senior Associate, Noerr
Find all the details regarding the full event agenda on the event’s official web page: http://people-empowering-business.thediplomat.ro/