The Diplomat-Bucharest organizes the fourth Edition of Learning & Development CONFERENCE on February 26th, 2020 at InterContinental Hotel, Fortuna Hall, starting 9.00 am.
The event benefit from the support of Diamond partner Wipro, Gold Partners PwC, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
The series of events dedicated to Learning & Development depicts the trends of personal and professional development and the available new tools and programs designed to assist businesses in supporting employee development and enabling the learning process within companies and institutions.
The Learning & Development Conference acts as an interactive platform dedicated to the human resources professionals, team leaders, training programs’ providers, tech solutions suppliers, employers and employees and all people-related industries and departments. The conference is an enabler of the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences gained while developing, designing and testing elements of advanced corporate learning.
The Learning & Development Conference is a catalyst of knowledge exchange for all the professionals active in training and development, learning and performance management and each manager in charged with the increasing of the workplace performance.
The discussion in the panel will be moderated by Colin C. Lovering, International Business Partner at Brainovate / Senior Advisor, Real Estate & Office Design / Vice-President of The BRCC and the key opinion leaders invited in the panel bring a complex array of expertise in people and business management:
Teodora Todoran, Head Training Function – Europe, Wipro Limited
Francesca Postolache, Partner at PwC Romania
Crina Ilie, People Function Leader, Europe and South Africa, Genpact
Andreia Stanciu, Head of ACCA South-Eastern Europe at The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Denisa Panaite Casu, PwC’s Academy Manager, business coach, Assoc. CIPD
Iulia Hrihor, Training and Development Manager, InterContinental Bucharest
Ana Krasovschi, Head of HR, Carrefour
Roxana Milas, HR Lead Romania, Greece, Cyprus & Malta, Microsoft
EVENT AGENDA & PROPOSED TOPICS
09:00 – 09: 30 REGISTRATION AND COFFEE
09:30 – 10:45 SESSSION I: INSTILLING THE L&D CULTURE INTO THE ORGANIZATIONS
Learning and development (L&D) providers go beyond the tradition role of catering training programs to at the demand of managers and organizations. Now, The L&D professionals wear multiple hats within an organization and undertake strategic roles in
the management, in planning, business development, employment performance and engagements and multiple other KPIs involved in the growth of an organization. The session is dedicated to those who decide, develop and go the extra mile in L&D.
- Building the future talent with Genome – Crina Ilie, People Function Leader, Europe and South Africa, Genpact
- Defining the L&D’s role in building a Learning culture into the organizations
- Technology, as catalyst for the new approach of Learning and Development
- L&D products and solutions for effective learning solutions at the speed of change
- The need and benefit of customized and user-friendly trainings
- Growing the ubiquity of training programs
10:45 – 11:00 COFFEE BREAK
11:00 – 12:30 SESSION II: L&D, CATERING TO ALL LEVELS
In the new context, the organizations must sync with the new features of the work environment and also, the employees need to stay updates and reconfigure the skills according to the new demands of the business world. Those who lag, are left behind. Technology is the perfect enabler of adjusting the right practice to the theory and in the same time, accelerates the process and invites to continuous transformation and innovation. Learning and development is a strategic business process and a competitive advantage for companies vying for the best performance, skilled and loyal employees.
- Repositioning training as a benefit (not a burden) for organizations struggling for talents
- Preparing employees for higher purposes within the organizations
- Reskill and upskill at faster pace, going the extra mile in recruitment
- Closing the gap of technical and soft skills & Data literacy
- The increasing importance of task and performance analysis and updates
- Building the learning culture from early stages: L&D in schools, educational approach to L&
12:30 NETWORKING LUNCH